We work with you on a personal level to determine the best solutions for your unique needs, then leverage our seasoned expertise to achieve the best possible results.
We are your trusted partner in success. Our firm is large enough to offer a full range of professional services at a fair price, but small enough to give you the individual attention that you deserve.
Rest assured that when a need arises, our firm is ready and capable to handle everything for you so you can focus on what matters most to you.
Laura Fisher, CPA
Mark W. Friedman, CPA/PFS, AWMA
As a financial professional and active member of his community, Mark’s education, experience and professional affiliations have fostered his practical approach to providing tax, investment and financial planning advice for his clients. Being a Certified Public Accountant, Personal Financial Specialist, and Accredited Wealth Management Advisor with over twenty years experience, Mark is well positioned to assist with all aspects of a client’s financial needs. Mark can be reached at (850) 670-1253 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Designations and Affiliations:
- Certified Public Accountant in State of Florida
Bachelor of Arts in Accounting from Florida State University
Bachelor of Arts in Finance from Florida State University
- Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) Designation, American Institute of CPAs
- Accredited Wealth Management Advisor (AWMA) Designation, College for Financial Planning
- Member, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, FSU Foundation Planned Giving Council
- Member, Tallahassee Regional Estate Planning Council
- Form Chairman, Childrens Home Society of Florida, North Central Division
- Treasurer, Apalachicola Bay and River Keeper
- Former Member, Apalachicola Bay Rotary Club (Past President)
- Former Board Member, Apalachicola Bay Chamber of Commerce (President 2002, 2009, 2011)
- Former Board Member, George E. Weems Memorial Hospital (2006-2009)
- Former Board Member & Treasurer, Apalachicola Bay Charter School PTSA
- Former Board Member & Treasurer, Friends of the Apalachicola Municipal Library